Thank yous and Prayer Request:)

Hi y'all.

I just wanted to say thank all of you who came to Sundown worship and to those who contributed to the potluck and their parents for cooking lol Well i must say that it was quite a success seeing as this was our first Sundown worship planned and let out by just the youth. We missed you Kuya Angelo but I know that we were able to exert leadership by organizing and preparing this program. Unfortunately we were not able to get into the study of Matthew because we were running short on time. By the time we finished our devotional and season of prayer it was already 8:30 and people were already hungry. The Bramalea youth seem to have highly enjoyed it. So I just wanna thank everyone for their participation.GO IMPACT 212

Next I would like to share that I have recently been talking with a young lady who is going through some trials in her life, which I cannot disclose but I just want to mention that she is a God fearing individual who has brought her troubles to Jesus and totally depended on Him. It was so nice conversing with her about her relationship with God and how she has grown closer to Him. Ne who I would just like to include her in our prayer requests for this Sabbath:)

Have a blessed week and see you all this Sabbath:)

Christine

1 comments:

Angelo Austria said...

I'm thrilled to hear that it was a success. I have full confidence with you guys. I will make sure that we will be there for the next one. Thanks for taking ownership of responsibility leadership for this event.

Praise the Lord for your testimony!