IMPACT 212 @ Toronto Pilipino SDA Company

Hello beloved Impact 212 members and users alike,

Our in reach ministry at Toronto Pilipino SDA Company was quite the success. It was a blessing for us to minister and deliver such an uplifting service and most of all glorifying God's name. It was also a blessing to have the Toronto Pilipino Company participate in singing praises and engage in our discussion which outlined the WORD OF GOD bible study. We were also blessed by the presence of Kuya Jason and Kuya Angelo's family. Once again, we did the Armour of God exercise and everyone seemed to have enjoyed it. I would just like to say that I'm very proud of our accomplishments thus far, and I encourage us all to continue to maintain strong devotional, prayer and spiritual lives.

"O God, You are my God
Early I will seek You
My soul thirsts for you
My flesh longs for you
In a dry and thirsty land
Where there is no water
So I have looked for You in the sanctuary
To see Your power and Your Glory"
(Psalms 63:1,2)

Here are some photos. Enjoy and God Bless.

0 comments: